Assam Science And Technology University (ASTU) Released the official notification for the Assam JLEE 2021. The JLEE 2021 Exam, also called the Assam Joint Lateral Entry Examination, will be conducted at the State Level by the ASTU on September 26, 2021. Each year, the exam is conducted for enrolling students in the 3rd semester of the B.Tech program. All candidates must meet all eligibility requirements before filling out the application form.
Assam JLEE 2021 Details
|Name of the Exam||Joint Lateral Entry Examination (JLEE) 2021|
|Name of the Course||Admission to 3rd semester of B.Tech courses|
|Exam board/ university||Assam Science And Technology University (ASTU), Guwahati|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen and paper-based)|
|Exam date||26 September 2021|
|Exam duration||3 Hours|
|Mode of application||Online|
Assam JLEE 2021 Notification
The Assam JLEE (Joint Lateral Entrance Examination) is a state level exam conducted by Assam Science And Technology University, Guwahati for admission into 3rd Semester B. Tech programs offered by engineering colleges in Assam.
This exam will be conducted offline for 3 hours and there will be negative marking for Assam JLEE 2021. There are four sections to the paper; Mathematics, Basic Computer, Graphics, Branch of Engineering
The application process for the Assam JLEE will begin in 2021. The application forms will be available on 3rd September 2021. Assam Science and Technology University will release the Assam JLEE application forms online. Assam JLEE exam 2021 was held on 26 september 2021. Assam JLEE 2021 applicants can apply online through the official website or using the link provided in this article.
Assam JLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must meet the following conditions to be eligible for admission to any of the colleges:
- Applicants must hold a minimum three year diploma in polytechnic from an institution under the State Council of Technical Education (SCTE).
- In the polytechnic course, candidates must score 45% marks for unreserved categories & 40% marks for SC/ST.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
Candidates who have not yet passed their final examinations may also apply, but they will be required to provide their original marks along with the pass certificate of their final diploma on the day of admission.
JLEE 2021 Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Time, etc..
|Name of The Exam||JLEE (Joint Lateral Entry Examination)|
|Conducted By||Assam Science and Technology University|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam Merit Based|
|Exam Pattern||A total of 100 Questions|
Mathematics: 30 Questions
Basic Computer: 10 Questions
Graphics: 10 Questions
Branch of Engineering: 50 Questions
|Exam Duration||03:00 Hours|
|Exam Timing||11:00 AM To 02:00 PM|
|Exam Language||English Only|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark for Each Incorrect Answer|
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
- Pondicherry University Entrance Exam
- Kerala Plus One Admission
- IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card
- Haryana Police Constable Admit Card
- Assam TET 2021
- PDCC Bank Clerk Admit
How To Apply JLEE Assam 2021
- Visit the official website at www.astu.ac.in to apply.
- Click on the registration button.
- A candidate must register using details such as their email ID, phone number, etc.
- Candidates can fill out the application form after completing the registration process.
- Applicants must fill in personal and educational information in the application form.
- Upload your photo and signature, as well as other required documents.
- After checking all details, click the submit button.
- The application will open as a printable PDF.
- Print out and save the document.
Assam JLEE 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||3rd September 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||17th September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||7 days before Exam|
|Examination Date||17th September 2021 (Sunday)|
|Result Declaration Declaration Date||Last week of September 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Local Utpaat Assamese Full Movie Download 480p 720p 1080p
- DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2022 – 207 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
- DHS Assam Admit Card 2022 – 2720 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
- Assam Career: DME Assam Admit Card 2022 – 1415 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
- [Watch IPL Live] What is HD STREAMZ App? – Download Free For Android 2022