Assam Police Constable Recruitment, AB & UB : An employment notification has been released by the Assam Police in regard to the recruitment of 705 Constable (UB) and 1429 Constable (AB) vacancies. Various recruitment rallies will be held in Assam’s districts to serve this purpose. Online applications can be submitted by qualified candidates on the official website.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Details – AB & UB
|Post Name||AB/UB Constable|
|Total Posts||2134 Posts|
|Start Date||10th December 2021|
|Last Date||9th January 2022|
Assam Police Recruitment 2022
An official notification has been released by the Assam Police Recruitment Board regarding the recruitment of 705 Constables (UB) and 1429 Constables (AB) for Assam Police. For this recruitment, candidates should apply online via the official website of SLRBP. Eligible and interested candidates should submit their online applications befor the last date.
Related: Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021
Assam Police AB/UB Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Constable
No of Posts: 2,134 Posts
- Armed Branch: 1,429 Posts
- Unarmed Branch: 705 Posts
Name of Department: Assam Police
Name of Recruitment Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-60,500/-with Grade Pay of Rs.5,600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police Constable Recruitment
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent resident of Assam.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
Age Relaxation: Category-wise upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST(H)/ST (P): 5 (five) years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 (three) years
- Home Guards/ Members of VDPs: Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years
- FMMOs/SPOs: Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years
Required Educational Qualification
- Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Note: Those who have educational qualifications of Higher Secondary and above are eligible to apply for both Armed Branch and Unarmed Branch. The applicant, in such a case, will have to indicate his or her preference on the online application form for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
How to Apply Assam Police Recruitment?
- Check the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- Your browser will open an official portal in a new tab.
- Fill out all the required information carefully and complete your registration.
- Your documents need to be uploaded after that.
- Click on the submit button to submit your application.
Required Documents to Upload
In order to complete the online application process for the Assam Police, candidates must upload certain documents in a prescribed format. The documents that are required are listed below.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSLC and HS Pass Certificates.
- HSLC and HS Pass Marksheets.
- Employment Exchange Registration Number.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- Home Guard Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 10th December 2021
- Last date of online application: 9th January 2022
Important Links of Assam Police AB UB Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|