DHSFW Assam ANM Recruitment 2022- DHSFW ANM Online Form: Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam has published a Recruitment Notification for 166 Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Posts. Candidates who complete Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Diploma are eligible to apply for DHSFW Assam ANM Online Form 2022. The online application form started on the 2nd week of December 2021. The last date of submission online application form is the last week of January 2022. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online for ANM Recruitment through the official website. The following steps are provided below to help candidates complete the ANM Online Form. You can find detailed information about DHSFW Assam ANM Vacancy 2021 here on this page, check it out.
statehealthsocietybihar.org ANM Vacancy 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||State Health Society Bihar, Patna|
|Name of Post||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||166 Posts|
|Online Application Form Start Date||8th February 2022.|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||18th February 2022.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article Category||DHSFW ANM Vacancy 2021|
DHSFW Assam ANM Recruitment 2021
1. ANM (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives)
No of posts: 166
- UR: 60
- OBC/ MOBC: 45
- SC: 12
- STP: 17
- STH: 8
- EWS: 17
- PWD: 7
Pay: Rs 14000 to 60500, GP: Rs 6200
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be an ANM Training passed from Assam Govt Institution or Institution recognized by India Nursing Council and Assam Nursing Council and Registered under Assam Nursing Council.
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – 387 Vacancy, Apply Online
- Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021 – 306 Sub-Inspector Vacancy, Online Apply
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – 2134 Vacancy In AB & UB Branch
Other Criteria of DHSFW ANM Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC, ST (P),
- ST (H): 5 years
Reservation: Reservation of posts for SC/ ST (P) / ST (H) / OBC (MOBC) / EWS (Economically Weaker Section) / Women Candidates and Differently-Abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules / norms.
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid.
How to apply for DHSFW Assam ANM Recruitment?
- Check the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- Your browser will open an official portal in a new tab.
- Fill out all the required information carefully and complete your registration.
- Your documents need to be uploaded after that.
- Click on the submit button to submit your application.
Important Dates of DHSFW ANM Online Form
- Starting date of online application: 8th February 2022
- Last date of online application: 18th February 2022
Important Links of DHSFW Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|