The Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released an official notification regarding 2272 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) vacancies in 21 plain districts. Those who have passed the HS TET along with two years of Bachelor of Education diploma courses may fill out the Assam Post Graduate Teacher Online Form before October 20, 2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for Assam PGT Teacher Recruitment can apply at madhyamik.assam.gov.in. Here you can find complete information regarding Assam PGT Teacher Jobs 2021 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application form process, etc.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Total Vacancies||2272 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th September 2021|
|Closing Date||20th October 2021|
DSE Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 2,272 Posts
- Unreserved: 620 Posts
- STH: 197 Posts
- STP: 338 Posts
- EWS: 301 Posts
- OMC/MOBC: 510 Posts
- SC: 187 Posts
- PwD: 119 Posts
Age Linit: As of 1st January 2021, candidates should be between 21 and 38 years old.
Relaxation of upper age will be as follows:
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- Candidates must have completed Postgraduate studies with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized university
- Candidates must complete a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree from the National Council for Teacher Education-recognized Institute.
Moreover, the degrees obtained through distance / off campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University / Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. letter no. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated. 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
- DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021
- ITI Assam Admission 2021
- Assam TET 2021 Online Application
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
- Assam TET Previous Year Question
Applicants are required to appear and pass the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test, conducted by the Government with scoring requirements
- UR candidates must score a minimum of 60% in each paper
- For scheduled cases/scheduled tribes/other backward classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates. , a minimum mark of 55 % is required for each paper
If the candidate has worked against a sanctioned post in a graduate post in a provincialized high school/ HS for at least 15 years with the requisite academic and professional qualifications, they will qualify for the post of a post-graduate teacher. A qualification in the TET shall be optional, and teachers with 15 years of continuous teaching experience shall be awarded a weightage of 60 marks. Teachers who have appeared in the TET may receive the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weightage given to their experience. Also provided that qualified teachers who attempt but do not achieve the minimum 60 marks in the TET shall be given at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if they have taught for at least 15 years. Any marks obtained by such an experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted in addition to their qualifying marks in TET for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Assam HS Teacher Recruitment 2021
Official notification of the Appam PG Teacher Recruitment 2021 has been provided in the article. In case of questions regarding the information contained in our blog, applicants can refer to this official notification.
According to the authority, there are 2272 vacancies available in this recruitment. Subject-specific vacancies are available to candidates. Following is a list of details:
Selection Criteria of DSE PGT Recruitment 2021
- For PGT Teacher recruitment, Assam based its selection criteria on the following criteria:
- There will be 100 Mark awarded on the basis of percentage in the MA, M.Sc, or M.Com exam.
- There will be 100 marks based on the percentage of marks obtained in BA / B.Sc / B.Com examinations. (In the case of Major / Honors, the percentage of marks obtained in Major / Honors will be taken into consideration).
- There will be 100 Mark awarded on the basis of percentage in HSS Final Examination.
- There will be 100 Mark awarded on the basis of percentage in BT / B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks based on percentage of marks in TET Or 60 marks if you have 15 years of experience teaching in a provincialised high or higher school with the requisite academic and professional qualifications.
- Teachers who appeared in the TET but did not achieve the minimum qualifying 60 marks should be awarded at least 60 marks based on their experience if they have already completed 15 years of teaching. Such experienced teachers will have their marks over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET counted in addition to TET for the purpose of selecting them for the position of Post Graduate Teacher.
- NCC certificate: 10 mark (10 mark for “C” certificate and 5mark for “B” certificate)
- You will receive ten marks if you represent Assam at national level in recognized sports.
- For representing the state at national level in the Fine Arts and cultural activities, 10 mark will be given.
How to Apply Assam Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website. The following steps will guide the candidate on how to apply for the recruitment.
- Scroll down, check Important Link section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- An official portal will be opened.
- Fill out the registration form with the basic required information.
- You must log in to the portal after registering.
- Log in and provide all the requested information.
- It is now important to upload a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Applicants must submit their applications once they have uploaded their documents.
- After the application has been submitted, it cannot be edited. Be careful when submitting.
- Be sure to keep the acknowledgement for future reference.
Important Documents to Complete DSE Assam PGT Application Form
During the online application, all documents must be scanned in color and in clear PDF format and self-attested. Please submit the following documents as mentioned below. It is advisable to have the following scanned files ready before submitting your online application.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Your signature
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheets (1st Year & 2nd Year).
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets (HSLC, HSSLC, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate ).
- Higher Secondary TET Certificate and Marksheet.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- NCC Certificate (If Applicable) (Only B or C Category only).
- Experience Certificate (15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher) (If Applicable).
- Caste Certificate ( for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable).
Important Dates of DSE Assam Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 25th September 2021 from 12 Noon
- Last date of online application: 20th October 2021 up to 12 Noon