A new online application portal for government teachers who are willing to be transferred has been launched by the education department of Assam. Teachers can apply for transfer through this online portal called “Teacher Transfer Management System.”. From November 22, the ‘Axom Sarba Siksha Mission’ will begin online teacher transfers in the state. Teachers who wish to transfer will now be able to submit their transfer requests via the official portal without visiting any departmental offices. For more information about the Teacher Transfer Portal in Assam, please read the article till the end
Online Teacher Transfer Portal Assam 2021 details
|Task Name||Transfer Application|
|Portal Name||Teacher Transfer Management System (TTMS)|
|Organization||Education Department, Government of Assam|
|Teacher Type||Government Teacher|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Start Date||22nd November 2021|
|Last Date||10th December 2021|
|Helpline||[email protected] or 18003453586|
Assam Teacher Transfer Portal
The Education Department, Government of Assam, has changed the usual process of transferring teachers from offline to online in an effort to improve the quality of education and the pupil teacher ratio. Within this process, the education department has launched an online portal called “Teacher Transfer Management System” aka TTMS. All teachers of government and provincial schools, from lower primary to senior secondary school, can now register for this portal and submit details about their service profiles directly on https://hrmsassam.in for smooth implementation of transfer and other services.
How to Submit Online Teacher Transfer Application?
Online applications are now being accepted from all categories of teachers of government, provincialized schools of Assam who wish to get transferred to different locations. The user can register in the TTMS portal and submit their service profile details within the stipulated date range. The ability to select a transfer preference will only be available after the submission of service profile details. These are the basic steps to follow in order to submit an online application for teacher transfer.
- Check out the Important Links section.
- Click the Submit Service Profile link.
- A new tab will open with the official portal.
- Click on the Create Account button.
- Fill out your Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Gender, Choose Password, and Click Submit.
- After that, you will need to log in to the portal.
- Click on the Login button, enter your mobile number in place of Username, and your chosen password in place of Password.
- Then click the yellow Login button.
- There are now 11 sections. You will need to fill in all your details in those sections.
- Once you have filled out all the sections, click on the Submit button to submit your Service Profile Details.
Required Documents to Upload
Teacher Transfer Management System requires teachers to upload some of their documents to complete the process of submitting their Service Profile Details. We have provided all the details regarding document uploads in this section.
|Sl. No.||Document’s Name||Max. File Size|
|1||Passport Size Photograph||50 KB|
|2||Scanned Signature||50 KB|
|3||TET Marksheet/Certificate||300 KB|
|4||D.El.Ed or B.Ed Marksheet||300 KB|
|5||HSSLC Marksheet||300 KB|
|6||Graduation Marksheet||300 KB|
|7||Proof of Age||300 KB|
|8||Appointment Letter||300 KB|
Note: For those teachers who had joined before 3rd September 2001, uploading of TET Marksheet/Certificate and D.El.Ed or B.Ed Marksheet is not mandatory.
Important Dates of Teacher Transfer Management System
- Starting date of service profile details submission: 22nd November 2021
- Last date of service profile details submission: 10th December 2021
Important Links of Teacher Transfer Portal
|Submit Service Profile||Click Here|
|Download Sample Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Updated Later|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|